High-Solid Ceramic Coating


After treatment, your car should have the FLON-product label and you will have received a registered card.

The registration card, in combination with your invoice, provides service and quality.



Damaged paintwork. What now?

  1. Report the damage to your FLON-dealer
  2. Contact your damage specialist
  3. Leave the warranty card in the car for your damage expert
  4. Your damage specialist will handle the damage for you
  5. The coating is an extremely high-quality protective layer, which can only be repaired under warranty by your FLON-dealer.
  6. If you have any uncertainties, please contact your FLON-dealer